The main criteria are:
- Graduation degree (Dipl.-Ing, BSc or BEng) with minimum 210 CR (ECTS)
- Final Bachelor thesis
- Suitable field of studies (to be checked individually)
- Final score ≤ 2,5
The contents of your previous studies must enable you to do our Master’s course. You can find detailed requirements for individual modules by clicking on them in the module handbook. Candidates who lack some of the MSc requirements to a small extent, but otherwise fulfil the criteria mentioned, may possibly be admitted under the condition that they catch up on the skills still to be developed.
International students with a mother tongue other than German must:
- have passed DSH (or equivalent), or
- have finished a course of study in the German language
- in case the medium of tuition of their first degree course was English, the minimum command of German required is A2 level (certified).